Potential applicants must have a high school diploma, hold and maintain MA EMT certification in good standing, and possess a current AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers card.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, basic computer skills, and a professional demeanor. This position requires the ability to work independently while operating in a fast-paced environment that demands the ability to multi-task while remaining calm and professional under pressure. Previous dispatch and/or communications experience is helpful, but not required.
Region II Services
Regional and/or state job listings include only those sent to us with a request for posting. They may be filled without notice.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Wood's is currently seeking qualified Paramedics for full-time employment. Responsibilities include providing emergent and non-emergent transports as directed by dispatch and management, utilizing good judgment and providing high quality patient care.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current Registration as EMT-Paramedic
- CPR-Advance Life Support provider certification by the AHA
- Current licensure in accordance with protocols and procedures required by OEMS in the State of MA
- Current CPS, SCLS, BCLS, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS , BTLS and PEEP certification
- Current valid Motor Vehicle Operator License with good driving record
- 2+ years of experience in an EMS/Pre-Hospital Emergency Medical Care environment
- Associate’s Degree
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Paramedics wanted for EasCare Ambulance, Worcester Division.
Full and part time schedules available. EasCare offers competive wages and great benefits, including: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K and much more.
Click here to complete an application online at eascare.com.
Community EMS (Milford)
Paramedics (full and part-time) for both 911 and transfer shifts. Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Medical Dispatchers (full-time); minimum 1-2 years medical dispatching and Computer Aided Dispatch Systems (CAD) experience; must have proficient computer skills; EMT-Basic with EMD Certification preferred.
Community EMS offers competitive wages and a vast array of benefits, including: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Retirement Savings and much more. Complete an application at Community EMS
Out of Region Postings
Fallon Ambulance Service - Quincy
Fallon Ambulance Service (FAS) is currently employing Full-time & Part-time Chair Car Drivers. Chair Car Drivers provide safe, time-bound transportation services to ambulatory and mobility-impaired clients to and from medical appointments. FAS Chair Car Drivers provide a concierge service
to various customers across a host of treatment locations and facilities.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
Must be 18 years of age
Valid driver’s license from state of residence
1. Visual acuity meeting the vision requirements as set by the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles, even if licensed outside the state of Massachusetts
3. Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
4. Memory (Long & Short Term).
5. Ability to work with others
6. Ability to handle stress
7. Ability to problem-solve
For more information